We Offer the Following Books
You Have Problems, We Have Answers
“Why should I do business with you instead of your competition?”.
Research Proves Customers Value More than Just Price
By Jaynie L. Smith
Relevant Selling, the sequel to the best-seller, Creating Competitive Advantage, challenges the all-too-familiar price issue.
Many companies lament that price pressure has destroyed their margins – but when customers are surveyed in double-blind studies, we learn that more than 90% of the time, price is not the most important buying factor.
It’s about more than just price, this book will teach you how to uncover what is relevant to your market and stop caving in on price. Without relevance, a successful negotiation is seriously hindered.
- Differentiators are not competitive advantages if they are not relevant to the customer.
- Companies must not only sell value, they must also sell what is specifically of value to the customer.
- The majority of marketing and advertising efforts rely too heavily on creativity instead of relevance.
Relevant Selling shows you the importance of learning what is most relevant to your customers, your prospects, and your different target markets, noting they almost always require tailored messaging to be relevant.
You will learn how to obtain and use that valuable information.
Each chapter is loaded with actual case studies and research that demonstrates how companies achieve remarkable results when they sell what is relevant.
Many companies are leaving profits on the table each day simply because they lack the research described in this book.
About Jaynie L. Smith
Jaynie L. Smith is an awarding winning corporate consultant, speaker, CEO, and best-selling business book author. Jaynie called on her 30+ years of professional experience, research, and revolutionary business processes to author companion books:
Creating Competitive Advantage,
The content of her keynote presentations, as well as the framework for Smart Advantage’s workshops and consulting processes, are all based on the knowledge collected and published in her set of books.
- Author of Creating Competitive Advantage, now in its 19th printing and ranking in the top 1% of all books sold on Amazon.com.
- Her second book, Relevant Selling was released in April 2012 and is now in its third printing
- Featured author for Hudson Airport & New York City’s Penn Station News book sellers
Internationally-Recognized Keynote Speaker
- Kicks off sales conferences, association meetings and corporate
- Selected by an international organization of more than 16,000 business leaders worldwide, as one of the 50 most influential people of their first 50 years
CEO & President of Smart Advantage, Inc.
- Developed a unique process which utilizes market research to uncover target market needs and then aligns marketing, sales and operational efforts to all meet those needs
- A sales and management consultancy which specifically focuses on differentiation of clients by uncovering and touting competitive advantages
- Regularly leads clients to increase revenues and sales close rates by 10-40% within the first year of completing their process.
- Engaged with more than 200 companies in recent years, both nationally and internationally, on selling value over price using relevant competitive advantages
- Received 15 CEO Coaching Top Performer Awards
- Appeared on FoxBusiness.com, FoxNews.com, ABC World News This Morning, MSNBC, WGN, KOMO (ABC Seattle), WFLD (FoxChicago), etc.
- Featured in Entrepreneur, Industry Week, Investor’s Business Daily, NY Enterprise Report, Business Strategies Magazine, Sales and Service Excellence<, Profit Magazine, New York Times, PGA Magazine, Whole Foods Magazine and over 60 other publications
- Contributing Business Expert Columnist to Affluent Magazine